One of the best aspects of branded promotional products is how they can continue to drive sales long after the first sale. Unlike most advertising, which is transient, a good promotional item can live on in someone's desk for months, or even years, providing ongoing messaging and impressions.
Print Blog: Communicate, Motivate, Educate, Enhance, Celebrate, Animate, and Promote with Print and Promotional Products
Title insurance sales is a tricky industry because your "leads" are rarely the end users - they're the real estate companies in between you and property-buyers. If you want to see insurance sales, you get them through your affiliated estate agents.
Luckily, promotional products can be one of your best tools for building bridges between yourself and your partners. Largely, this is because good promotional items can accomplish multiple goals at once. They can:
- Establish you as an authority in the field
- Solve a problem in the agent's life
- Increase brand impressions
- Get people talking about your services
- Convey useful -or vital- information the agent needs
- Bring a bit of fun into an agent's life